You are cordially invited to submit an abstract for a contributed oral or poster presentation. Please consider that:
- The abstract has to be written in English.
- Every author is responsible for the quality of his text; the abstract will be printed directly from the submitted version.
- All accepted abstracts will be printed in the Book of Abstracts that will be distributed on-site to all delegates attending the workshop.
- The text including drawings, figures, tables and references must not exceed one page.
- Please use italics for Latin names and normal script (12 pt, Times New Roman) for abstract text.
It is expected that at least one author attends the Workshop to present the accepted abstract. Please note that the Registration Fee for at least one of the authors must be paid, otherwise the abstract will not be considered.
Deadline for the submission of abstracts is March 15th 2014.
Please send the abstract electronically to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The duration of the oral presentations is approximately 15 minutes including 5 minutes for discussion.
PowerPoint presentations are recommended (Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 or Windows 7 in compatibility modality with 2003 version).
A conference computer will be available for speakers. The presentation must be uploaded on the desktop computer at latest in the coffee break before the respective session.
Posters are limited to 70 cm width x 90 cm height. All posters must have portrait orientation. Handouts of posters are encouraged. At least one of the authors is required to be nearby his/her poster for questions and discussion during the sessions for which the poster is scheduled.
Template for abstract is available here.
The official language is English.
Due to time limitation, you may be asked by the Scientific Commitment to have a poster instead of an oral presentation, in case of considerable amount of applications for oral presentation.